Saturday, November 1, 2014

Love It or Leave It



Welcome to the very first Love It or Leave It! If you didm't see the memo post previously, you can check it out here! Basically, on the first of every month I am going to review a product, and let you know if I loved it or if I would leave it. For the month of November I am talking about the City Proof Twistable Intense Lip Color by NYC. Now if you don't know yet, I prefer a more natural pinky lip, like the lip combo I wore here! However, for the sake of a review and to get outside of my own comfort zone, I chose a darker color.






Application: (4/5)
The chubby stick applicator makes it super quick and easy to apply. However, it also makes it very easy to over line your lips!

Price: (5/5)
The price on any of NYC's products is unbeatable. Some may even say its down right cheap!


Color: (4/5)
I must say the color pay off was very good. It was a gorgeous color swatched on the hand, and it was a very build-able color on the lips. I didn't give this lipstick 5 stars because I do wish it lasted a little longer on the lips. It does leave behind a nice stain, but you absolutely have to reapply frequently to get the full effect.

Overall: I love this product!


Stay tuned for next months Love It or Leave It! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner