Monday, October 20, 2014

Love It or Leave It

So, after reading about some great blogging techniques, one thing that continually came up was to incorporate a recurring theme in your blog's page. I have so many ideas floating around that I could easily post regularly about but for starters, I came up with "Love It or Leave It". I know I know, there are so many variations of posts like this in regards to beauty products. BUT, I am going to do it anyway! So on the FIRST day of each month (November 1st will be the first post), I will post about a product that I have been using, and whether I love it or I would leave it! It will not always be beauty, it could be ANYTHING! The sky is the limit, food, haircare, fashion, makeup, school related, you name it!

This month's Love it or Leave it is going to be on the NYC City Proof Twistable Intense Lip Color ! See you on November 1st !




 
© Design by Neat Design Corner